INTERNAL ACCOUNT MANAGER (A10154)
One of our leading suppliers and distribution companies are looking to recruit an experienced Internal Account Manager
Job responsibilities / Key Tasks:
This position is a B2B sales role and will involve dealing with current customers and developing new business. The applicant should be capable of developing a profitable client base by managing current accounts, researching companies, developing leads and building relationships with active and prospective customers. This role will involve account management where you will be fully responsible for all client development, cross selling and ultimately maximising revenue and margin.
- B2B sales experience
- Experience managing own accounts
- Experience of generating new business and opening new accounts
- Driven by the ability and desire to work in a targeted and financially rewarding environment
- Ability to follow own initiative
- Team player
- Good communication skills
IT skills – this role will require you to work on Company bespoke system.
- Holidays – 23 days per year, rising to 25 after 2 years service.
- 40 hours per week Monday to Friday
- Company parking
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held.
We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com