EXPERIENCED INSTALLER (A13834)
We are excited to be recruiting on behalf of our expanding client in Stockport. They have several positions available in various fields.
Some tasks for this role include but not limited to:
- Installation staff are working inside customers properties and they are expected to be respectful to the customer and their property at all times.
- The fitter must supply their own hand and power tools but is free to use any other power tools and hand tools that is owned by the company upon request.
- ln each team there will be 2 people, one will be a team leader who is responsible for dealing with the customer most of the time during the install and will be the customers point of contact during the installation.
- lnstallations range from a single window or door to a full conservatory or orangery and the company sets realistic time scales to ensure that the job is not rushed and the customer receives a quality finished product.
- The installer will need to be able to read a tape measure, operate all tools safely, work to the companies health and safety system and work to a high standard all the time as well as being honest and truthful with all members of staff. They must also understand how to order additional components for each installation and who to report to.
An installer will have at least 5 years experience before working for our client and will be totally familiar with Upvc products and have an very good understanding of joinery products (further training will be required to fully understand our clients timber products as they are unique)
Hours and Benefits
- The pay for the individual will reflect the persons ability and will be paid weekly.
- The hours are 8-4.30 pm Monday to Friday plus overtime when needed
- The company has bonus schemes in place as well as further insurance benefits to the individual such as a Death in Service insurance package that covers them for 4 times their annual salary for as long as they are employed by our client.
- Its is in the companies interest and the installers interest that procedures are followed and the flow of information is clear.
- They take on staff with a view to them becoming part of their work family and really want their staff to be a success at our company as our customers often request that the same staff return to work for them year after year’
Online applications followed by video call
Bennett Staff Bureau acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter. Or visit our website for up to date live jobs! We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days.
If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held. We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest