IMPORT AND EXPORT ADMINISTRATOR (C201)
Leading Tameside manufacturer are looking to recruit an experienced Transport Coordinator to join their extremely successful and motivated sales team.
- Arranging all transportation for UK and overseas
- To obtain transport quotations for the sales department
- answering the telephone and general office duties
- Preparation of documentation including legislation for shipping purposes
- Job sheets reviews
- Job sheet preparation when required
- Providing holiday cover for the purchasing and production department when required.
- Excellent telephone manner and good communication skills
- Dispatch exp an advantage
- Able to work on own initiative and able to prioritize work load
- Independent and able to work within a team
- Excellent computer skills
Full time hours Monday to Friday with an earlier finish Friday. £20,000 when perm, 22 days holidays.
Follow us on Facebook @bennettstaff1
- Offering you jobs with the leading employers in the area.
- Appropriate pay rates for the work you are doing
- Paying you ON TIME for the work you have done.
- We are at the end of the phone if you need anything.
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held. We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest