HR MANAGER (A9830)
Well Established Family Stockport Firm trading for over 50 years are looking to recruit an experienced Manager.
Some Job responsibilities / Key Tasks:
- Recruitment + Interviews
- Do Inductions and safety videos
- Right to work checks
- Manage Emergency contact details
- Manage and arrange on going FLT training and First Aid training
- Staff training, raising awareness on Health + Safety
- Create training records for new employees and maintain existing training records
- Move all staff files to electronic system
- Do staff develop plans with senior staff
- Review and update staff handbook
- Manage day to day staffing problems to include tackling absence, timekeeping
- Manage any disciplinary procedure
- Manage safety and workwear
In terms of the person we are looking from someone who has a good personality with good HR experience and ideally some Health and Safety experience in a Manufacturing environment
This role is full time Monday to Friday with an early finish on a Friday, 20 days hols plus stats. Plus company parking.
Excellent opportunity for someone wanting to put their own stamp on the role.
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com