HR ADVISOR / MANAGER (A13466)
An exciting opportunity for our well Established nationwide Stockport clients. Due to expansion they have created a new role for an Experienced HR Advisor / Manager.
Job responsibilities / Key tasks:
- Providing HR advice and support to management and Directors
- Implementing and updating policies and procedures
- Manage employee records, including timekeeping, sickness and absences
- Manage recruitment activities, Processing applications, Interviewing
- Generate Contracts of Employment and New Starter Paperwork
- Disciplinary and grievance meetings
- On boarding & Induction of New Starters
- Training and development of staff
- Keeping up to date with HR legislation
Ideally we are looking for someone with the following skills and attributes:
- Previous experience working in a stand-alone HR role
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Flexible, adaptable and hard working
- CIPD qualified – ideally level 5 or above
- Good problem solver
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and hit deadlines
Hours and Benefits:
- Company parking, staff canteen
- 8.15-5pm Monday to Thursday and 1pm Finish Friday
- Bonus in operation
- Monthly pay
- 25 days plus stats
- our client may concern part time hours over the 5 days
Online applications followed by video call will be conducted if suitable.
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter. Or visit our website for up to date live jobs!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held. We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest