EXPERIENCED HOUSEKEEPER (P1305C)
One of our private clients based in Cheadle are looking to recruit an experienced Housekeeper
Duties Include but not limited to:
- Public areas
- refill sanitizers
- clean all areas including corridors, stair cases, staff room, coffee shop, banisters, toilets
- Some heavy lifting i.e. chairs and tables
- Mopping, sweeping etc.
- 7.30 – 3.30 Monday to Friday
- DBS an advantage but not essential as will be supervised
- Good rate paid weekly plus HP and Pension
Follow us on Facebook Bennett Staff @BSB123
- Offering you jobs with the leading employers in the area.
- Appropriate pay rates for the work you are doing.
- Paying you ON TIME for the work you have done.
- We are at the end of the phone if you need anything
Please apply to email@example.com – applications will be looked at and a telephone / video call will be conducted if suitable.
Bennett Staff Bureau acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter. Or visit our website for up to date live jobs!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held. We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.