HOUSEKEEPER / DOMESTIC CLEANER (P1305C)
One of our private clients based in Cheadle are looking to recruit an experienced Housekeeper
Duties Include but not limited to:
- Public areas
- refill sanitizers
- clean all areas including corridors, stair cases, staff room, coffee shop, banisters, toilets
- Some heavy lifting i.e. chairs and tables
- Mopping, sweeping etc.
- Will be required to clean male changing rooms and toilets
- This role is working within a hospital environment and must be fully comply with current COVID regs.
- 7.30 – 3.30 Monday to Friday
- DBS certificate is essential for this role
- Good rate paid weekly plus HP and Pension
Follow us on Facebook Bennett Staff @BSB123
- Offering you jobs with the leading employers in the area.
- Appropriate pay rates for the work you are doing.
- Paying you ON TIME for the work you have done.
- We are at the end of the phone if you need anything
Applications will be looked at and a telephone / video call will be conducted if suitable.
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter. Or visit our website for up to date live jobs!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held. We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.