Well established client requires an experienced Grinder to join their team.
Some duties include:
- An experienced manual precision grinder with experience of working to very close tolerances.
- Much of the work will be “one-off” bespoke projects, so this I a varied and challenging role.
- Engineering experience is preferable.
- Must be able to read engineering drawings and be able to produce accurate products from these.
- Carrying out inspection, lapping and GEM polishing as required
Hours and benefits:
- Full time Monday to Friday 40 hours per week
- 22 days hols plus stats
- Canteen facilities, modern clean working environment
Online application followed by video interview
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter. Or visit our website for up-to-date live jobs!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held. We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.