GENERAL MAINTENANCE FITTER (A10552)
Due to continued success we are looking to recruit an additional member to join our clients busy team:
Job responsibilities / Key Tasks:
- Snagging and fixing of hire fleet units
- Measuring and fixing of external fascia to hire fleet units on site
- Fitting out and finishing hire fleet units on site
- Fitting out and maintaining hire fleet units in the depot
- Preparing units for painting
- Spray painting units
- Maintaining equipment provided
- Cleaning units
- Furniture repair
- Driving of company vehicles to deliver/collect from sites
- Fork lift use to move equipment/furniture
- 2nd Man on site
- Site repairs
- Ensure Health and Safety is adhered to at all times
- Responsible for own Health and Safety at all times.
- Comply with all Company policies and procedures.
- Effectively carry out any other duties as specified by Line Manager.
- Maintain ‘clean as you go’ practices within work areas.
- Support ‘resource discipline’, ensuring lighting, heating and equipment in the yard are turned off when not in use
The role is permanent full time Monday to Friday with an earlier finish Friday. 20 days hols plus stats.
Company parking and easy access to all local amenities.
Follow us on Facebook @bennettstaff1
- Offering you jobs with the leading employers in the area.
- Appropriate pay rates for the work you are doing
- Paying you ON TIME for the work you have done.
- We are at the end of the phone if you need anything.
- Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held. We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest