GENERAL CATERING ASSISTANT (P1305C)
Private busy catering establishment require an experienced Catering Assistant
- Pot washing – cleaning and moving industrial size pans
- Carrying trays of food and taking hot trollies to different parts of the hospital.
- Ideally have a driving licence to driver company vehicle around the grounds
- A valid DBS check will be required
- 10 am to 6 pm Monday to Friday (may consider 4 days per week
- Ongoing contract – required asap
Online application followed by video call
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter. Or visit our website for up to date live jobs!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held. We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest