FLT DRIVER / WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE (W802)
Well established Tameside manufacturing and distribution firm require an additional FLT Driver.
Some key tasks will include but not limited to:
- Picking items from pick sheets
- Checking quantities
- Making up and wrapping boxes
- Palletizing, assisting loading and unloading deliveries.
- Logging order info onto in-house system
- Printing labels
- 2 years Previous exp essential
- Reach and Counterbalance certificated
- Checkable work history
- Canteen facilities, free company parking full time hours
Follow us on Facebook Bennett Staff @BSB123
- Offering you jobs with the leading employers in the area.
- Appropriate pay rates for the work you are doing.
- Paying you ON TIME for the work you have done.
- We are at the end of the phone if you need anything.
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held.
We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.