FLT DRIVER / OPERATIVE (N167)
Our client who are based in Dukinfield, Cheshire are looking to recruit for a FLT Driver/Operative to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis.
- Retrieving stock from the warehouse/yard to supply the production team with the use of a Counter Balance FLT
- Assisting loading heavier items on to the production line.
- Loading and unloading
- Working alongside production team to complete duties.
- Some manual lifting will be required
- General housekeeping of the shop floor
- Loading and moving waste bins.
- 8.00 am to 4.00 pm – Monday to Friday (with 30 minutes lunch break)
Full check-able work history and certificates essential.
Online applications following by a video interview by Bennett Staff then a further one to one interview with our client.
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter. Or visit our website for up to date live jobs!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held. We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest