FINANCE ADMINISTRATOR (A10707)
One of Stockport well established manufacturers are looking to recruit and experienced Finance Administrator.
- Primary Responsibility for:
- Management of Supplier Payables including processing invoices and resolving statement queries
- Bank reconciliations (GBP, USD, EUR, JPY)
- Establishment and maintenance of Fixed Asset Register (discontinued circa 2014)
- Compiling quarterly VAT Return
- Acting as back up for routine processes (e.g. daily banking, EC Sales & Intrastat, Travel Expenses etc.) ensuring all relevant processes are documented appropriately
Assisting the Finance Manager and Team in:
- Generating and processing month end journals
- Calculating monthly revaluation items for A/P and A/R ledgers (Excel)
- Compiling the monthly Aged Debt Report (Excel)
- Collating and analyzing data for audit submission and adhoc requests
25 days holidays and free company parking.
Follow us on Facebook Bennett Staff @BSB123
- Offering you jobs with the leading employers in the area.
- Appropriate pay rates for the work you are doing.
- Paying you ON TIME for the work you have done.
- We are at the end of the phone if you need anything.
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held.
We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest