One of Stockport expanding clients require an additional member
Some tasks will include:
- Taking production orders and assemble them
- Manufacture all materials / goods as shown on the client drawings.
- To be able to quality check orders to check and make sure all materials are to the company standard and the correct quantity.
- Someone who has the ability to correct quality
- Ability to work from drawings
- Working with hand tools
- Ability to check measurements
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Full time hours 3 – 4 months contract – may become permanent
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.