EXTERNAL SALES REP (A10478)
Expanding Tameside firm require an additional member to join their sales team.
Job responsibilities / Key Tasks:
Your responsibility will be to co-ordinate the sales function for the independent retail sector based in the South of England and Ireland, there will be the requirement to assist with UK wide sales at times. You will do this successfully by building strong business relationships with the retailers and their teams of salespeople as well as internal business partners in marketing and sales.
You are enthusiastic about our products but in particular you have a desire to help retailers to understand our products and empower them to give the best and most up to date information to consumers to allow them to make an informed choice when buying our products.
This is a field-based role which will require a flexible working attitude
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
- Client Management and development, delivering exceptional customer service to clients
- Liaising with customers to arrange regular appointments
- Credibility to effectively sell to the UK independent retailers within agreed territories
- Identifying, establishing and creating opportunities for product placement within your retail segment
- Provide a cohesive training plan to deliver engaging and comprehensive product training to retailers
- Attendance of all UK consumer shows within your territory. There is an expectation to attend European trade shows when required
- To plan and organise cost effective journey plans, including all accommodation required.
- To respond to all queries from your customers both over the phone or via email.
- To manage the requirement of samples and point of sale materials for customer meetings/events.
- Provide all report requests to the Sales Manager on a weekly basis, for example journey plans and market feedback.
- Previous experience (1-3 years) in a customer facing role such as direct sales/customer service
- New business development and key account management skills
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to strategically develop key accounts
- Positive attitude and a strong work ethic
- A full driving license
Covers all around the south UK and Ireland upto Birmingham. Must be flexible.
- Company Car
- Laptop and Phone
- Travel Allowance
- Pension scheme
- Company is very much 9-5 no expectation of overtime
- Closed over Christmas
- 4pm finish on a Friday
- Smart/casual dress code
Follow us on Facebook Bennett Staff @BSB123
- Offering you jobs with the leading employers in the area.
- Appropriate pay rates for the work you are doing.
- Paying you ON TIME for the work you have done.
- We are at the end of the phone if you need anything.
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held.
We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.