EXPERIENCED SPRAYER (A13832)
Another fantastic position is available with one of our expanding Stockport Clients. Family owned company established since 1967.
Spraying staff will report to the Production Manager only and can make holiday requests etc only to this person. They can ask the Production Mgr. at any time for help on particular projects but must keep notes to aid themselves in the future when carrying out similar tasks
- Be familiar with the companies H&S policies and implement H&S procedures
- Make sure they are trained and are comfortable with all the equipment new & old
- Accept deliveries and sign for, this will also include checking the products are correct to the delivery notes and not damaged
- V Groove and End Graining of all the joinery at each specific stage. There are different times for V Groove and End Grain depending on a paint finish or a stain finish and this must be fully understood.
- Understand the company’s paperwork and any further paperwork, such as the job colour chart located outside the spray booth.
- The job colour chart relates to each part of each job and can only be written on or altered by the Production Mgr.
- The sprayer will tick off the job spray chart once a job is fully completed in the spray booth and moves onto the next section.
- Attend training in company time, upon request and be willing to teach new employees
- Admit any mistakes that may happen
- Wear the appropriate attire and any clothing supplied by the company
- Keep their working area and areas they have worked in clean & tidy and report any faults to the Production Mgr.
- Request further training at any time
- Not waste stock
- Be able to work to set schedules and request more work when they have finished
- Learn how to handle joinery products
- Understand how the products need to look when they are finished and the standard, they should be finished to
- Understand the companies shop floor filing system so the Production Mgr. knows when a job is finished as well as signing off jobs on the Production Board.
- There will be times that you are asked to carry out a job or task that is in another area of the company. This will not be the main remit of your work and you will be asked on the understanding that you can carry out these tasks at a competent level and you understand it’s for the good of the overall company and team and to help gain you more skills.
Hours and Benefits:
- The pay for the individual will reflect the person’s ability and will be paid weekly.
- The hours are 8-4.30 pm Monday to Friday plus overtime when needed
- The company has bonus schemes in place as well as further insurance benefits to the individual such as a Death ln Service insurance package that covers them for 4 times their annual salary for as long as they are employed by our client.
- It is in the company’s interest and the fabricators interest that procedures are followed, and the flow of information is clear.
- They take on staff with a view to them becoming part of their family and really want our staff to be a success at our company.
Online applications followed by video call
Bennett Staff Bureau acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter. Or visit our website for up to date live jobs! We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days.
If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held. We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest