EXPERIENCED LEGAL SECRETARY (A13841)
Due to retirement one of our Award Winning Tameside Solicitors are looking to recruit an Experienced Legal Secretary. The role will be based in their typing pool.
Some duties include but not limited to:
- Providing secretarial support to “pool” lawyers and fee earners at the firm,
- Providing secretarial support to other lawyers at the firm, as and when required
- Cover for secretarial absence i.e. holidays, or back up cover,
- Document creation, file opening, file administration and filing (both paper based and
- electronic), telephone communication with clients and other third parties
- Diary management and arranging appointments, photocopying and scanning,
- Participation in the firm’s lunch time duty reception rota.
About the person:
- Providing legal secretarial support – ideally in a range of areas of law,
- using Microsoft packages,
- Use of legal case management software, digital dictation software and other legal IT packages
- Providing secretarial and administrative support to several lawyers/fee earners (as
- opposed to working on a 1:1 ratio),
- High degree of self-management and initiative.
Hours and Benefits:
- Monday to Friday 9 – 5 pm – 1 hour 15 mins lunch
- 23 days holidays plus Stats
- Pension, enhanced sick pay, Death in service
- Monthly Pay + company bonus
Online applications followed by video call
Bennett Staff Bureau acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter. Or visit our website for up to date live jobs! We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days.
If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held. We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest