EXPERIENCED JOINER (A13833)
We are excited to be recruiting on behalf of our expanding client in Stockport. They have several positions available in various fields.
Some tasks for this role include but not limited to:
- The joiner must supply their own hand tools but is free to use any other power tools and hand tools that is owned by the company.
- ln most cases the joiner will work on their own projects, set by the Production Mgr., but will sometimes work on projects with other team members’
- Projects range from a single window or door to a full conservatory or orangery with a roof and the company sets realistic time scales to ensure that the job is not rushed and the next person in the production line & the customer receives a quality finished product’
- The joiner will need to be able to read a tape measure, operate all tools safely, work to the company’s health and safety system and work to a high standard all the time as well as being honest and truthful with all members of staff’
- An experienced joiner will have at least 5 years’ experience before working for our client and be able to teach new staff members or apprentices to pass on their skills and the company’s methods.
- Even though the joiners are factory based they will still need to have a full understanding of what the finished product will look like and what the customer is expecting.
- Further training will be required to fully understand our clients timber products as they are unique.
Hours and Benefits:
- The pay for the individual will reflect the person’s ability and will be paid weekly’
- The company has bonus schemes in place as well as further insurance benefits to the individual such as a Death ln service insurance package that covers them for 4 times their annual salary for as long as they are employed by our client
- The hours are 8-4.30 pm Monday to Friday plus overtime when needed
- It is in the company’s interest and the joiners interest that procedures are followed and the flow of information is clear.
- They take on staff with a view to them becoming part of their work family and really want their staff to be a success at our company’
Online applications followed by video call
Bennett Staff Bureau acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter. Or visit our website for up to date live jobs! We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days.
If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held. We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest