EXPERIENCED FLT DRIVERS (W808FLT)
Our client based in Ashton-under-Lyne, are looking to Recruit 2 x Warehouse Operatives/Forklift Drivers with both Counterbalance and Reach licences to start ASAP on an ongoing temporary contract.
Some duties include:
- Obtaining stock with the use of Forklifts on site (Counterbalance and Reach)
- Picking and preparing orders ready for delivery
- Unloading / Loading vehicles
- Completion of paperwork, updating systems and use of handheld scanners
- Use of pallet Wrapping equipment
- Maintenance and upkeep of your working area daily
- Assistance with Stock takes when needed.
- General warehouse duties
Hours and benefits:
- £11.09p/h – weekly pay plus HP, will increase to £11.43 p/h after 3 months
- Tameside – Ongoing contract
- 8.00pm – 6.00am Tuesday to Saturday with an earlier finish of 4.30am Saturday
- Company parking and canteen facilities
Follow us on Facebook Bennett Staff @BSB123
- Offering you jobs with the leading employers in the area.
- Appropriate pay rates for the work you are doing.
- Paying you ON TIME for the work you have done.
- We are at the end of the phone if you need anything
Applications will be looked at and a telephone / video call will be conducted if suitable.
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff
Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter. Or visit our website for up to date live jobs!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held. We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest