EXPERIENCED FLT DRIVERS (P2001)
Bennett Staff are currently looking to recruit several Warehouse Ops/FLT Driver for our prestigious client based in Oldham, Lancashire on a temporary to permanent basis.
Some duties include:
- Stock control
- Picking and packing
- loading order to specification for customer around the world
- Some heavy hand balling is required
- FLT Experience is essential – Reach and/or Counterbalance certificated
What’s on offer:
- 40 hours per week – Monday to Friday 6.00am to 2.00pm / 2.00pm to 10.00pm rotating shifts 1 hour paid break
- Canteen facilities and secure parking
- Candidates will undergo a medical within first few weeks of joining.
- 12 weeks temp to perm
- £10.79 per hour plus overtime after 12 week period paid at premium rate
- Weekly pay, plus HP and pension after qualifying period.
Full check-able work history and certificates essential.
Online applications following by a video interview by Bennett Staff then a further one to one interview with our client.
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter. Or visit our website for up to date live jobs!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held. We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest