EXPERIENCED CARETAKER (D2001)
Well established Primary school based on the outskirts of Denton / Reddish are looking to recruit an experienced Caretaker to join them on the 1st September.
Some duties include:
- Provide high standard of cleanliness, general security and maintenance of school premises.
- Undertake a range of handy person duties, include remedial, painting, repairs, taps, fitting shelves etc
- Litter picking, playground and car park.
- Identify and report any defects around the building, furniture, reporting issues to the building manager.
- Lots more involved
Hours and responsibilities:
- Key holder responsibilities
- Split shifts – 35 hours per week 7 am – 9.30 am then 2 pm 5.30 / 6 pm Monday to Friday
- 5 weeks holidays
- £10.12 per hour – weekly pay whilst temporary through Bennett Staff + Holiday Pay
- Must hold a valid enhanced DBS – this can also be obtained through us
Bennett Staff has been successfully placing candidates since 1958 and acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter. Or visit our website for up-to-date live jobs!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held. We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.