EXPERIENCED BOOKKEEPER (A11313)
A leading accountant firm are looking to recruit an additional Bookkeeper due to increase work load.
Some key tasks will include:
- All bookkeeping duties
- Preparing invoices
- Sales and Purchase Ledger
- Preparing all accounts to trial balance
- Must be able to meet client deadlines
- Dealing with large volumes of accounts
- In-house package
Essentials / Benefits:
- Part qualified and hold a clean driving licence
- 20 days hols plus stats
- Full time hours
- Secure company parking
- Friendly busy firm
- Working within lovely professional offices
Follow us on Facebook Bennett Staff @BSB123
- Offering you jobs with the leading employers in the area.
- Appropriate pay rates for the work you are doing.
- Paying you ON TIME for the work you have done.
- We are at the end of the phone if you need anything.
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held. We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.