EXPERIENCED BAR STAFF (R1803)
One of our expanding clients are looking to recruit several experienced Bar staff for various Events around Tameside.
You will need to be Smartly dressed – All black suitable footwear (briefing given on booking)
Hours range from Friday/Saturday & Sunday 6 pm until Midnight (When a big event could be from 2 pm)
As Bar attendant, you’ll be responsible for:
- Working behind the bar at various sites
- Serving alcoholic and soft drinks to customers
- Ensuring bars are well stocked with supply of Beers, wines and soft drinks
- General bar duties & working front of house serving customers
- Setting hospitality rooms for functions & serving Reception drinks
- Working at other sites as required within the borough
- To maintain and conform to standards of hygiene and safety in accordance with current legislation
- To ensure excellent customer service is adhered to and that all customer needs are met
- To comply with all relevant policies and procedures
- To attend training courses as required.
- Being able to work under pressure
To join their team, they are looking for:
- Experience of working in a catering or hospitality environment and good interpersonal skills as you will be dealing with members of the public and staff
- A catering qualification is desirable although not essential
The successful candidates will require a DBS/Disclosure Check.
Follow us on Facebook @bennettstaff1
- Offering you jobs with the leading employers in the area.
- Appropriate pay rates for the work you are doing
- Paying you ON TIME for the work you have done.
- We are at the end of the phone if you need anything.
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held. We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest