EXPERIENCED ACCOUNTANT (A11310)
Expanding Tameside firm of accountants are looking to expand their team.
Some key tasks involved:
- Preparing year end accounts
- Production of management accounts
- Analyzing data to support business decisions
- Managing financial reporting
- Overseeing financial compliance
- Advising clients
Essentials / Benefits:
- Must be fully qualified and hold a clean driving licence
- 20 days hols plus stats
- Full time hours
- Secure company parking
- Friendly busy firm
- Working within lovely professional offices
Follow us on Facebook Bennett Staff @BSB123
- Offering you jobs with the leading employers in the area.
- Appropriate pay rates for the work you are doing.
- Paying you ON TIME for the work you have done.
- We are at the end of the phone if you need anything.
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held. We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.