EVENT CREW STAFF / DRIVERS (R2502D)
Our expanding local client requires Event Crew Members to join their busy team. Working Monday to Thursday (Friday work may be required, this will be decided each week). Training at companies’ premises and on the job training will be given along with uniform.
Our client installs and remove exhibition equipment at customer’s premises.
You must possess the following skill sets & working attitude:
- Team player & great working attitude
- Aged 25+ due to insurance purposes
- Clean driving license and comfortable driving LWB vans
- Excellent attention to detail
- Punctual, trustworthy & reliable
- Ability to follow picking & packing instructions
- Physically fit as some lifting and ladder work involved
- Comfortable on step-ladders
- Start early with late finish with sometimes long days
- Stay overnight if required – all expenses paid
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to liaise at all levels internally and externally.
Our client has a good friendly team, being a good team player and willing to get stuck in and learn quickly is vital. This is initially a temporary role only.
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held.We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org