E-COMMERCE MARKETING EXECUTIVE (A10349)
Another exciting new position for expanding Oldham firm.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Updating the website using our content management system
- Editing and uploading product photography
- Monitoring competitor pricing
- Writing search-friendly content
- Identifying and dealing with issues with products and/or stock levels
- Developing reports to assist in product selection and sales strategies
- Identifying and recommending areas for development
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- 24 months experience in a similar role
- E-commerce experience in a similar role working with platforms such as Amazon or eBay is desired
- Experience of using website content management systems
- Basic knowledge of marketing principles including SEO
- IT literate with strong skills in Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint (advanced Excel would be preferable)
- Experience in image editing software e.g Photoshop
- Excellent writing skills and a comprehensive understanding of the English language
- Good attention to detail
- Problem-solving, organisational skills and the ability to work under pressure.
- Attendance bonus
- Free parking
- Staff discount
- Pension Scheme
- Career progression
Based in our Head Office at Broadway Business Park, just off Junction 21 of the M60
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held.
We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.