4 DRIVER WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE EXP. (R2502D)
Our expanding local client requires a driver who is customer focused to join their busy team. Working Monday to Thursday (Friday work may be required, this will be decided each week). Training at companies’ premises and on the job, training will be given along with uniform.
Our client installs and remove exhibition equipment at customer’s premises.
The right candidate must possess the following skill sets & working attitude:
- Team player & great working attitude
- Clean driving license and comfortable driving XLWB vans
- Excellent attention to detail
- Punctual, trustworthy & reliable
- Ability to follow picking & packing instructions
- Physically fit as some lifting and ladder work involved
- Comfortable on step-ladders
- Start early with late finish with sometimes long days
- Stay overnight if required – all expenses paid
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to liaise at all levels internally and externally.
Our client has a good friendly team, being a good team player and willing to get stuck in and learn quickly is vital. This is initially a temporary role only.
Working hours will change daily to suit job requirements, so flexibility is a must.
£8.50 per hour, plus holiday pay and pension scheme
Bennett Staff Bureau acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter. Or visit our website for up to date live jobs!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held.