DRIVER & LOADER (R3000)
On going contracts for Driver & Loader
Some Main Duties – Driver & Loader joint responsibilities
- Provide assistance to residents, traders and staff and promote a professional image for the service. Help to resolve and minimize complaints (including missed collections and contaminated bins) through face-to-face contact with residents and by written communication (such as leaflets, calling cards, non-collection stickers).
- To complete forms (manual or electronic) that are required to report details of environmental issues (graffiti, litter, fly tips, abandoned and untaxed vehicles etc.), work completed, hours worked, collections not completed and complaints resolved / not resolved.
- Be capable of using departmental communication systems to provide daily on-going service information.
- Loader – specific Operate and control mechanical container lifting equipment (manual and automatic) on collection vehicles to facilitate the emptying of bins in a safe manner.
- Ensure lifting equipment is operated in such a way as to avoid damage particularly when the vehicle is reversing. Act as Banks Person and assist Driver with all vehicle reversing / difficult manoeuvres. Ensure the removal of all waste in approved sacks/containers and the satisfactory completion of the round to the requirements of the Team Leader.
- Deal with on-site problems in a responsible and helpful manner ensuring good public relations and making effective judgements with regard to the removal of excess waste (domestic, commercial and recyclable materials) and heavy sacks/containers.
- Return all containers to the correct collection point after emptying and avoid obstruction of footpaths and driveways
- Full time hours – £10.07ph
- Weekly pay, plus HP and Pension contributions
Follow us on Facebook Bennett Staff @BSB123
- Offering you jobs with the leading employers in the area.
- Appropriate pay rates for the work you are doing.
- Paying you ON TIME for the work you have done.
- We are at the end of the phone if you need anything
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org – applications will be looked at and a telephone / video call will be conducted if suitable.
Bennett Staff Bureau acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter. Or visit our website for up to date live jobs!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held. We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.