DESPATCH DRIVER (A11648)
Established local family manufacturing company are looking to recruit an experienced Driver.
The main responsibilities of the role:
- Load and unload goods on/off vehicles at our various Company premises using F.L.T’s
- Use of other machinery and manual lifting as necessary.
- Deliver/collect goods from/to all our Company premises.
- Outside suppliers and customer premises and carry out any other driving duties required, driving various Company vehicles from cars to wagons.
- Assist in all other Dispatch duties when not required to drive.
- The role will require physical lifting and the ability to work accurately under pressure together with a flexible approach to work.
Essentials / Hours and Benefits:
- A full, clean Category C1 UK driving licence and C.P.C qualification are essential. FLT Licence and basic computer skills would be advantageous.
- The hours of work will range on a rota basis from 06.15 am to 08.00 am Start and 15.15 pm to 17.00 pm Finish, Monday to Friday 8 hours per day. (40 hours per week)
- Company parking and canteen facilities.
Please forward CV applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held.
We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.