CYLINDRICAL GRINDER (A11981)
Well established leading machinery company are looking to recruit an experienced Cylindrical Grinder to join their busy and expanding team.
Some key tasks include:
- The role requires experience in manual precision grinding to very close tolerances. Work is very often completed on ‘one off’ basis, so this makes for varied and challenging role. Engineering experience is preferable.
- Candidates should be able to display a sound knowledge of interpreting engineering drawings / data to ensure that components are accurately produced.
- The successful candidate would be required to be flexible in approach and perform other tasks such as Inspection, Lapping and GEM polishing as required.
- 22 days holiday per year.
- All overalls, boots and safety equipment will be provided.
- On site parking
- Salary: £12.50 – £14.00 per hour dependent upon skills and experience.
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held.
We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.