CYLINDRICAL GRINDER (A11981)
One of our well established Tameside firms are looking to recruit an additional person to join their team.
Key tasks include:
- Must be able to read engineering drawings and be able to produce accurate products from these.
- Carrying out inspection, lapping and GEM polishing as required.
- An experienced cylindrical grinder is required to join an established local engineering company serving the printing industry.
- The successful applicant will have experience in manual precision grinding to very close tolerances.
- Much of the work will be “one-off” bespoke projects, so this I a varied and challenging role.
- Engineering experience is preferable.
- The successful candidate would be required to be flexible in approach and perform other tasks such as Inspection and polishing as required.
- 1 year grinder experience
Hours and Benefits:
- Full time hours plus OT
- Company parking and canteen
- 22 days hols plus stats – rising with service
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org – applications will be looked at and a telephone / video call will be conducted if suitable.
Bennett Staff Bureau acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter. Or visit our website for up to date live jobs!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.