CUSTOMER SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE (WITH LANGUAGES) (A10665)
Due to expansion into Europe our client is looking to recruit an additional Customer service Rep who is fluent in one of the following languages – German, Flemish or Italian.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES/KEY TASKS: (not limited)
- Taking all Event bookings as notified by the Sales Managers and being the first point of contact for all clients.
- Collating all required information from the client in order to begin processing the event, notifying the client of requirements, process timelines and print deadline
- Liaising with the Studio, Sign Department, Directors and Accounts in relation to all events
- Proofing Event Invitation artwork for any errors before sending to the client, and obtaining approval in order to meet strict print and mail deadlines
- Maintain a solid relationship with the client throughout the 4 week process of their event and providing key support and guidance where needed.
- Ensuring the proof, order and print of all necessary items required for each individual Event is carried out to meet firm deadlines
- Coordinate the event set up of the clients showroom. Instructing the event set up teams on exactly what each individual event requires and ensuring they have all required elements of the Event, for example pop up banners, PA systems, Star cardboard cutouts, light boxes and entrance podiums
- Researching and booking all transport and hotel requests for the Sales Managers and Setup Teams, ensuring they have all the right documentation and checked in where possible.
- Answering the Phone
- Managing Event stock levels, liaising with Suppliers and ordering stock as necessary
- Maintaining a tidy department and ensuring all health and safety standards are met
- Providing analysis of Event information as required by the Company
- Carry out any duty as required by the Company
Computer packages : in house booking system, but use all standard packages
The role is full time Monday to Friday, 28 days hols plus stats, company parking and easy access to all motorway links and amenities.
Follow us on Facebook @bennettstaff1
- Offering you jobs with the leading employers in the area.
- Appropriate pay rates for the work you are doing
- Paying you ON TIME for the work you have done.
- We are at the end of the phone if you need anything.
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held. We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest