CUSTOMER SERVICES OFFICER (A9654)
One of Tamesides well established firms are looking to recruit an experienced Officer
Some key responsibilities will be:
- Dealing with day to day customer support calls, including billing enquiries, fault reporting and general service support & sales enquiries
- Provisioning of new service and products for both new and existing customers
- Confirming activation of new service and product with customer – New Installations and activation of broadband connections
- Keeping customers updated and aware of the wide range of new services to help their business needs and grow our relationship
- Ensuring that payments on customers accounts are kept up to date
- Good on the phone, accurate, PC literate, possible good problem solving skills and a solid work history to date.
- Have a high work rate, energised to smash through their day
- Intelligent – problem solving/ understanding things – not interest in them being masters at English lit
- High Emotional IQ – need to be able to understand people and see between the lines
Bennett Staff Bureau acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.