CUSTOMER SERVICE / SALES ADMINISTRATOR (T7001)
One of our leading Tameside Manufacturers are looking to recruit a Sales Administrator until the end of December 2019.
Sales administrator is responsible for dealing with customers via the telephone and email, processing orders, dealing with enquiries and resolving complaints.
- Managing incoming and outgoing calls to high quality business standard
- Working on own initiative to fully utilise available data to answer queries and resolve issues
- Working to service delivery KPI’s
- Dealing with customer enquiries on products, pricing, delivery schedules and more
- Processing high volumes of orders accurately onto the system
- Multi-tasking, managing numerous time critical workloads
- General office administration with electronic filing
- Working to fixed business deadlines
- Working collaboratively with multiple departments to achieve acceptable customer outcomes
The ideal candidate will be passionate about customer service, be polite, articulate and used to a fast-paced customer service environment, working to deliver service KPI’s and customer outcomes. You must be exp. with outbound service enquiries via phone and email, query resolution and order processing.
Work exp/Educational Requirements:
- IT Literate in microsoft
- Good customer service skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Work on own and as part of a team
- Good timekeeping along with attention to detail
- Willingness to learn about the business
- Educated to GCSE standard
In return to the above our company has many benefits to offer and recognise that conflicting priorities between work and personal life can affect employee productivity and stress levels and impact upon work performance.
Fresh fruit, filtered water, two communal staff break areas, staff discounts, social events, 23 days holiday, Wellness plan available after 3 yrs service, extra day annual leave after 5 yrs service, Staff saving scheme, long service bonus, relaxed dress code, subsided gym, cycle to work scheme.
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org