CUSTOMER SERVICE PERSON (A11625)
Well established and fast growing manufacturing work clothing company are looking to recruit a Customer Service Adviser / Sales Administrator to work within their busy department.
Duties will include:
- Answering in-bound calls
- Managing customer’s expectations and providing an excellent level of service at all times
- Taking customer’s orders on the phone and processing them on the SAGE system
- Processing internet orders and administering the website tracking system
- Raising and progressing internal orders for manufacturing to process
- Raising and progressing external orders for product to fulfill customer orders
- Responding to customer complaints in the appropriate manner and ensuring the customer is satisfied with the result
Candidates must also have a positive and forward thinking attitude with the ability to work on their own initiative and possess an excellent telephone manner. Excellent timekeeping is also required along with the ability to work effectively as part of the team. The candidate must be able to demonstrate a pride in working for the company and continually ensure that customers receive the level of service required.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
As a person you will need the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of 2 years previous experience in a similar role
- Previous experience of using Sage
- Excellent typing skills
- Proficient in MS Office programs – Outlook, Word, Excel
Benefits and Hours:
- Full time Monday to Friday with an earlier finish Friday.
- Must be flexible and willing to work overtime when necessary.
- Salary is depending upon skills and experience to be confirmed.
- Company parking, 20 days holidays plus stats.
Please forward CV applications to: email@example.com
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held.
We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.