Our Stockport based client are looking recruit Experienced Cooks to start as soon as possible on an ongoing temporary contract.
Locations of work can be anywhere within the Stockport Borough.
- Fresh ingredient cooking, many with dietary requirements. Upto 30 covers at anyone time. Organize breakfast, lunch and evening meal. Menu and portion control planning.
- Some stock ordering may be required.
- Following all health and safety requirements stated for each kitchen.
- An enhanced DBS is required for this role.
DBS application can be discussed at registration
Working Hours: 8-5pm, 3pm – 7pm or 12pm – 8pm working any day including weekends.
Follow us on Facebook @bennettstaff1
- Offering you jobs with the leading employers in the area.
- Appropriate pay rates for the work you are doing
- Paying you ON TIME for the work you have done.
- We are at the end of the phone if you need anything.
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interes