CONVEYANCING ASSISTANT (A11006)
Well established award winning firm of solicitors are looking to recruit an additional Assistant.
Job responsibilities / Key Tasks:
The role will include, but is not limited to:
- Providing quotes on our charges to potential new clients and chasing up the quotes
- File opening and taking new instructions from clients
- Acknowledging and dealing with administration on new cases
- Conducting identification checks
- Attending clients to assist with initial paperwork
- Drafting contract packages
- Collating relevant documentation and arranging these to be photocopied
- Telephone contact with clients, estate agents, financial advisers and lenders to provide progress reports
- Chasing and obtaining outstanding documents
- Drafting invoices and financial statements
- Post completion work and submitting Land Registry applications
- Reviewing completed files to determine outstanding work required and undertaking such work
- Returning deeds
- Ensuring case management software information up to date
The ideal candidate must have experience in residential conveyancing, be IT literate with experience of Microsoft packages and legal case management software.
Candidates must have experience of:
- Residential Conveyancing
- Legal case management systems
- Microsoft office including excel
- Land registry forms and portal
- HMRC SDLT return portal
- Dictation systems (preferably digital)
Follow us on Facebook Bennett Staff @BSB123
- Offering you jobs with the leading employers in the area.
- Appropriate pay rates for the work you are doing.
- Paying you ON TIME for the work you have done.
- We are at the end of the phone if you need anything.
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held.
We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.