CONTRACT & PAYROLL ADMINISTRATOR (A10659)
Well established expanding client is looking to recruit an additional team player.
Some key tasks involve:
Processes a client’s contracts in a timely and accurate manner. Creates and maintains Client contract & payroll records. Enters/downloads contract & payroll information from our central system for processing. Customer service contact through the telephone system for operatives and clients. Inputs and deals with contracts and declaration and deals with queries on a day to day basis.
- Processes and administrator’s client contracts & payroll on a daily basis.
- Maintains administration processing system and records by gathering, calculating, and inputting data as necessary.
- Downloads contracts and/or payroll from the in-house system for processing.
- Answers client & operative questions about payments, deductions, and other queries.
- Handles changes in operative details and tax circumstances.
- Adheres to company policies and procedures and complies with relevant law.
- Identifies, investigates, and resolves discrepancies in client payroll records.
- Honours confidentiality of operative’ pay records
- Completes contract & payroll reports for record-keeping purposes or managerial review
- Determines operative’s tax obligations through H.M.R.C. verification tools.
- Works across all Hudson companies including knowledge of P.A.Y.E.
- Performs the distribution of payments through direct transfers to operative’ bank accounts.
- Assists other payroll administrator’s and employees as needed.
- Carries out other duties applicable to the role such as telephone handling, marketing calls, assisting with company diaries, travelling to other offices etc.
Payroll Job Skills and Qualifications
Excellent Mathematical Skills, Attention to Detail, Organisation Skills, Superior Computer and Typing Skills, Data Entry, Good Verbal Communication, Capable of Working with Minimal Supervision, Honesty, Record-Keeping Skills, Follows Instructions Well, Competent with Spreadsheets, Familiar with Payroll Software, Basic Understanding of Tax Procedures, Familiarity with Benefits and Other payment Deductions, Multi-Tasking Abilities, Ability to Work on a Deadline, Sound Decision-Making Skills.
Full time hours Monday to Friday, company parking available.
Follow us on Facebook @bennettstaff1
Offering you jobs with the leading employers in the area.
Appropriate pay rates for the work you are doing
Paying you ON TIME for the work you have done.
We are at the end of the phone if you need anything.
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held. We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest