CNC OPERATOR (A13600)
The role involves an operative to cover two main areas within the Roll Workshop, the main position will be to run the Fluting machines, both Robinson & Holroyd type. These are hybrid machines, made only to flute flour milling rolls. An engineering background would be an advantage in the use of planing machines, albeit operating training will be given.
The other area of cover required is on the Turning Centres, we want to take this opportunity to bring on board somebody who has proven experience as a CNC Lathe Operator who we can train up in-house.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Proven experience as a CNC operator;
- Skill in using precision measurement tooling;
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical drawings;
- Computer savvy with the basic understanding of CNC programming, enabling the machine to perform the correct functions;
- Basic turning and boring skills using old conventional lathes.
The candidate must be versatile, flexible and be able to work in a team environment, a time served apprenticeship and City & Guilds would be an advantage.
Hours and Benefits:
- Full time Monday to Friday
- Company parking and onsite canteen facilities
- Monthly salary – pension scheme
- 20 days holidays plus stats
Follow us on Facebook Bennett Staff @BSB123
- Offering you jobs with the leading employers in the area.
- Appropriate pay rates for the work you are doing.
- Paying you ON TIME for the work you have done.
- We are at the end of the phone if you need anything
Online applications followed by video call
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter. Or visit our website for up-to-date live jobs!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held. We apologies that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest