CNC LASER OPERATOR (C918)
Our Tameside based client are looking to Take on a CNC Laser Operator to start as soon as possible on a temporary to permanent basis.
- Operate/set trumpf fibre machine to cut jobs in line with production schedule.
- To perform 1st off inspection on components to final inspection, using measuring equipment supplied.
- Read drawings, Imperial / Metric.
- Carry out maintenance checks and be health & Safety conscious.
- Hold a valid FLT Licence
- Hold a full driving licence
- High attention to details
- Be a good team player and have the ability to work independently
Working hours: 37 hour per week on a 6am to 2pm, 2pm to 10pm and 10pm to 6am shift pattern.
Shift pay will be available.
Follow us on Facebook Bennett Staff @BSB123
- Offering you jobs with the leading employers in the area.
- Appropriate pay rates for the work you are doing.
- Paying you ON TIME for the work you have done.
- We are at the end of the phone if you need anything.
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held.
We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.