CNC LASER OPERATIVE (C918)
One of our well established Hyde clients are looking to recruit an additional member.
Some key tasks include:
- Operate / set up trumpf fibre machine to cut in line with production schedule to perform 1st off inspection on components to final inspection.
- Using measuring equipment supplied
- Read drawings both imperial and metric
- carry out maintenance checks and be health and safety conscious
- Hold a FLT or willing to gain FLT licence
- Must have a full driving licence
- Good attention to detail
- Undergo any courses the company feel you would benefit from connected to the role.
- Full time hours 37 hours – rotating shifts
- temp to perm
- £10.61 per hour plus pension and Holiday
Follow us on Facebook Bennett Staff @BSB123
- Offering you jobs with the leading employers in the area.
- Appropriate pay rates for the work you are doing.
- Paying you ON TIME for the work you have done.
- We are at the end of the phone if you need anything.
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held.
We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.