CLEANER / HOUSEKEEPER (R1803)
One of our expanding Tameside clients are looking to recruit an additional team member
Some Key tasks will involve:
- Cleaning and disinfecting all work surfaces and floors and paintwork in the designated areas.
- Dusting, vacuuming and mopping general flooring throughout the site.
- Removing any graffiti ensuring the use of correct PPE.
- Cleaning of internal glass work and windows.
- Operating cleaning machinery e.g. buffing machines, vacuum cleaners, scrubber driers, & carpet cleaners.
- Restocking of consumables in toilet and welfare areas.
- Cleaning of a designated area in the building with in a set timeframe.
- Carrying out planned and ad-hoc cleaning duties within the building and to equipment located throughout the site
- Ensuring that the facilities and services operate in compliance with Health and Safety legislation and procedures and COSHH regulations are adhered too.
- Reporting all accidents and incidents as appropriate to the Site FM Manager or Supervisor.
£7.83p/h – 7am to 9am or 3.30pm to 5.30pm – Monday to Friday – DBS can be done through ourselves
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.