BUSINESS SUPPORT STAFF (R3000)
We have a number of contracts within local councils around the borough.
We are looking for several Business support staff with a variety of skills, some need DBS which can be obtained through ourselves and some are not necessary.
Some duties involve: (but not limited)
- Photocopying and reproduction of documents
- Maintenance of notice boards
- Handling and logging incoming correspondence
- Data Input
- Receiving and responding to everyday enquiries from / to customers, escalating requests outside one’s knowledge base to appropriate person / area.
- Answering telephones in a courteous way, taking messages as required
- Preparing clearly defined documents/presentations
- Production of straightforward automated or routine reports to support basic information procedures
- Making routine arrangements and bookings according to clearly defined instructions
- Receiving visitors and providing/requesting basic information in a courteous and correct manner to promote a positive image of the Council
Skills and competencies:
- Basic familiarity with Microsoft Office
- Basic literacy and numeracy with potential for further study where appropriate
- Accuracy and ability to follow instructions
- Ability to exchange basic information verbally or in writing
- Basic awareness of the activities of the work section
- Competencies to NVQ administration or customer service Level 2 standard
- Knowledge and experience of relevant equipment, software, processes and procedures
- Clear understanding of the standards and work priorities of the team
- Proven written and verbal communication skills
- Proven supervisory/line management skills
Follow us on Facebook Bennett Staff @BSB123
- Offering you jobs with the leading employers in the area.
- Appropriate pay rates for the work you are doing.
- Paying you ON TIME for the work you have done.
- We are at the end of the phone if you need anything
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org – applications will be looked at and a telephone / video call will be conducted if suitable.
Bennett Staff Bureau acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter. Or visit our website for up to date live jobs!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held. We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest