BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CO-ORDINATOR (A10541)
Due to rapid expansion one of our Well established manufacturing and distribution companies are look to recruit an additional team player.
Some Key tasks will involve:
- Build rapport with new potential customers
- Open new accounts
- Work to targets
- Update database and CRM system
- Confident self-starter
- Target driven
This company offers lots of company benefits which will be discussed during interview.
Full time hours Monday to Friday 23 days hols plus stats.
Follow us on Facebook @bennettstaff1
- Offering you jobs with the leading employers in the area.
- Appropriate pay rates for the work you are doing
- Paying you ON TIME for the work you have done.
- We are at the end of the phone if you need anything.
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held. We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest