BUSINESS DEVELOPER (T2201)
We are excited to be recruiting for an additional person for our client based in Tameside.
Some duties include but not limited to:
- Being pro-active with key accounts and develop new relationships
- Contacting clients via email, ‘phone and visits.
- Building lasting relationships
- Sending and updating data
- Attending exhibitions
- Chance to go to Europe with the owner to meet customers
- Fantastic opportunity to grow within this lovely firm
- Excellent communicator with proven track record in sales / business development
What else you need to know:
- lovely working environment
- weekly pay £10.76 per hour plus HP – temp to perm
- 9-5pm Monday to Friday
- Canteen and parking facilities
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held. We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.