BUSINESS DEVELOPER (A10754)
One of our expanding manufacturers are looking to recruit an additional Business Developer to join their team and expand the business.
Job responsibilities and Key Tasks:
- Researching market to fact find
- Follow up on existing leads
- Develop business relationships
- Introduce products and advise re specification/needs
- Close sale
- Visit clients (all over UK) as and when necessary
- Deal with any incoming calls/queries
- Update database
- Correspond through e-mail
- Liaise with all internal departments as required
- Must have experience of working in a sales environment and have the ability to develop business
- Ability to communicate in a clear , friendly and professional manner
- Confident in liaising with out a script
- Self motivated
- Positive attitude
- Keen to learn products/specifications
- Flexible to travel around country to visit clients as required
- Full, clean driving licence and car essential
The role is full time, excellent salary plus commission, 25 days hols plus stats.
Bennett Staff Bureau acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter. Or visit our website for up to date live jobs!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held.