One of Tamesides certified established accountants are looking to recruit an additional team player.
Reporting to the practice manager the objective is to manage and administer office procedures.
Bookkeeping and Accounts Preparation:
- Prepare accounts for sole traders, partnership and limited companies.
- Preparing purchase and sales day book
- Prepare cash book
- Reconciliation of debtors and creditors
- Preparing VAT returns
- Preparing and posting journals
- Managing client records
- Liaising with client on regular basis
- Managing clients enquiries
- Staff Timesheet management
- Inwards and outward post
- collection and despatch of client records
- Telephone answering
- managing guest visit
- organising filing, fax and emails
- general office duties
- Sage Line 50 or Kashflow, Xero
- CIS return
- VAT Return
- Computer literate eg. word, excel, email and internet
- Good Communication skills
- Confidence in dealing with client queries
- Minimum AAT qualification
- 2 years exp in an accounting practice
- Sage Payroll
- Ambitions and focus personality
- Monday to Friday 9 – 5.30pm, Free company parking. Easy access to local shops and amenities.
Temp to perm role
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held.
We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.