BILLING SPECIALIST (A13879)
We are excited to be recruiting for a well established Global business right here in Tameside. Due to company restructure they are in need of a Billing Specialist.
Some duties include but not limited to:
- Creates invoices / settlements for clients and subcontractors.
- Communicates with other departments to complete the settlement process
- Follows procedures and comprehends invoicing instructions including upload to client portals
- Processes large amounts of detailed information with accuracy
- Incorporates an understanding of how Operations processes affect invoices / settlements
- Monitor progress of client orders in line with SLAs and flag concerns early
- Uses Excel to summarise and document reporting metrics required by clients as well as to assist in invoicing process.
- Extract data from various operational and accounting software to ensure completeness of billing
- Code invoices to proper General Ledger accounts and divisions; ensure accuracy of VAT and invoice presentation.
- Responsible for meeting client deadlines for settlement reporting and invoicing.
- Work closely with other departments to ensure the smooth transacting of client billing
- Perform such other duties as the Company may from time to time reasonably require
- Comply with all Company policies related to Code of Conduct, Environmental, Health and Safety and Community
- Exceptional organisational skills
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, flexible and adaptable
- Integrity and confidentiality
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good customer service skills
- Able to work independently and to deadlines
Knowledge and qualifications:
- Relevant, recent experience invoicing customers and processing vendor invoices in a large company accounting department
- Previous work experience with Navision accounting software or other large ERP system.
- Ability to multi task by taking on new assignments regardless of current workload.
- Experience of dealing with EU and UK vat would be an advantage
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite
- Ability to perform Excel functions, specifically Pivot Tables and Report Formatting
- Full time hours
- Company parking and canteen facilities
- Monthly paid salary
- Pension and Health care scheme
Online applications followed by Video interview
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter. Or visit our website for up to date live jobs!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held.
We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest