BENCH HAND JOINER / CABINET MAKER (M1003)
One of Tamesides leading manufacturing and distribution companies are looking to recruit an experienced Bench Hand Joiner / Cabinet Maker
Some tasks involved:
- Assembly of cabinets
- Follow instruction and diagrams
- General warehouse duties and keeping your work station clean and tidy
- Must have own tools including drill, hammer, spanners etc
- Proactive person ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to follow instruction and drawings
- Canteen / Vending machines
- Free company parking
- Weekly pay, holiday pay and pension contribution
- Work Monday to Thursday only
Follow us on Facebook Bennett Staff @BSB123
- Offering you jobs with the leading employers in the area.
- Appropriate pay rates for the work you are doing.
- Paying you ON TIME for the work you have done.
- We are at the end of the phone if you need anything.
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held.
We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.