ASSISTANT INSTALLATIONS ENGINEERS (A8406)
One of Stockport leading maintenance companies are looking to recruit 2 Assistants to be based in the Bishop Auckland / North East Area.
Your key tasks will include (but not exhausted)
- Organises work by checking work schedule.
- Prepares work site by obtaining and delivering equipment, tools, supplies and materials.
- Maintains clean and safe work site by removing scrap; sweeping and mopping area; erecting barriers; disposing of hazardous materials; following safety rules and procedures; wearing personal protective equipment.
- Maintains work supplies and materials by reading work orders; locating and verifying items in inventory; loading items on trucks or pull-carts; moving items to site; unloading items.
- Returns items to storage inventory by loading, moving and unloading items.
- Supports work processes by inspecting, preparing, sorting, weighing, measuring, cutting, adding, trimming and loading materials.
- Maintains work records by entering production statistics and materials and supplies used.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Previous work experience
- Full clean driving licence with experience of driving long distances and commercial vehicles
- Handling heavy goods
- Lifting, planning, inventory management, inventory control, general maths skills, power tools manufacturing experience
- Previous experience as above
- Experience of using stacker truck or fork-lift trucks.
The role is full time salary depends upon experience.
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held.
We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.