ASSISTANT COOK (R1803)
We are looking to recruit a temp to perm assistant Cook / Supervisor in the absence of the cafe manager – key holder responsibilities.
- Serving the public
- Cooking basic foods burgers, chips, pizzas, sandwiches, toasties
- Till work, counter service, stocking up, and ordering stock
- Opening and closing the building will be with another member of staff
- Overseeing 2 staff when supervisor not in
- Must hold basic food hygiene certificate
- 8.30-4.30 pm
- £9.50 per hour – plus HP – weekly pay
- Ongoing contract may be temporary to permanent for the right person.
- Must have basic food hygiene certificate
- Basic DBS
Applications will be looked at and a telephone / video call will be conducted if successful.
Bennett Staff Bureau acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter. Or visit our website for up-to-date live jobs!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held. We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.