ADMINISTRATOR / SERVICE ENGINEER (A14721)
Due to retirement one of our well established Tameside firms require an Experienced Administrator / Service Engineer
Some duties include but not limited to:
- Answering telephone in an efficient and courteous manner and re-directing calls to relevant person in the office and taking messages.
- Dealing with engineers and persons visiting the office
- Opening post and dealing with it in an appropriate fashion
- Inputting enquiries into Companies Access database
- Inputting and updating customer details on Access database
- Producing and printing reports from the Access Databases.
- Receiving sales documentation for new orders and processing these in accordance with Company procedures
- Ordering heaters and spares with various suppliers and liaising on deliveries
- Updating whiteboard in office with service and repair works
- Filing of enquiry paperwork and customer invoices
- Chasing customer debts
- Ordering office stationery
- Arranging collections with transport companies and Parcel Force
- Emailing weekly reports to the Head Office
- Carry out ISO audits and updates according to the company’s Quality System
Service / Repairs Coordinating
- Project managing Sally Salon stores service and call outs
- Arranging service dates with engineers & sites
- Confirming parts deliveries and installation dates with engineers & sites
- Acquiring knowledge of equipment serviced and maintained by Harry Taylor
- Good Telephone Manner.
- Accurate Keyboard skills.
- Ability to communicate with colleagues
- Ability to deal courteously and efficiently with Customers on the telephone
- Knowledge of filing systems and importance of accurate filing of quotations etc
- Knowledge of the Company’s Quality System
- Knowledge of the Company’s Safety Policy
- Knowledge of the Company’s Product range
- Methodical approach to all aspects of the job
Hours and What is on offer:
- 8.30 – 5 pm Monday to Friday
- 25 days hols (saving 3 for Christmas)
- Canteen facilities
- Monthly pay
Online application form followed by video call with our team
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter. Or visit our website for up to date live jobs!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held. We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest